Learn more about Gwen
I am an academic teacher trained through the French National Education system. Working with children and teenagers, specifically children of determination, has taught me there is more to life than just the academic method.
I founded Sublimation to explore the alternative methods and help you work towards your own healing.
I became passionate about the immense power of the human being. I am engaged into inspiring you and guiding you towards healing yourself from the inside
Through the coaching programs I have specifically designed and tested, I will help you acquire the required knowledge and achieve a balance in your life, be it at the mind, emotions or body level. I named it the “Inner Trinity that requires Sublimation”.
I spent 10 years researching each of the notions, meeting the masters in each of the domains, travelling the world to Bali, the USA, India and France. I have now a full spectrum of knowledge and experience I can help you access.
I have acquired various techniques, principally fed by Hatha Yoga, Nia Dance, Emotional Intelligence, Sophrology and Acestral / Alternative approaches.
My bespoke programs are the result of this acquired experience: it will bring you awareness, knowledge, self awakening. It will help you reach your full potential!
I am a certified naturopath, yoga, Nia Dance, meditation, sophrology, and emotional intelligence practitioner.
I acquired this knowledge from renewed masters such as Emily Kuser, Debbie Rosas, Dr. Morse and Désiré Mérien,Lorin Roche, Camille Morin, Mark Whitwell, JD Thomas…
My Training and Certification
- Naturopathic certification, specialization in detoxification and cellular regeneration
- Training in Tantric School VITA™ Intimacy, Love & Relationship Coaching
- Self-care and Awakening certification
- Yoga teacher training 200 hours certification, specialised in breathing and meditation
- Nia Dance Techniques White Belt
- Breathe Techniques and Emotional Intelligence certification
- Herbs and Essential Oil healing approaches training